Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Goals

This may be the season to be jolly, but it's not the season for audacious writing goals, or plans to make tons of progress on creative works. So I'll back off some on my goals.

1. Blog 12 times

2. Post at least 8 articles to Suite101.com

3. Make my submittals log perfect: all entries made in appropriate places; all acceptances/rejections gathered.

4. Make my ideas notebook perfect: appropriate dividers; hard copies of all ideas in the file.

5. All poems properly filed; includes transferring all poems from my computer at work to the one at home, and making the one at home the official repository of electronic copies; hard copies of all poems in a file.

6. Write 2,000 words in In Front of Fifty Thousand Screaming People. Last month's goal was too ambitious, given all that's going on.

7. Finish that appendix in the Harmony of the Gospels. I believe I left it, some months ago, with not much more than a page to finish. I shouldn't leave it hanging.

8. Continue studies of Demand Studios (tutorials, editorial guides), and begin writing for them.

No comments: