Monday, February 2, 2009

February Goals

After my blistering pace last month (just kidding), I'm going to establish fairly moderate goals this month.

1. Blog 10 to 12 times.

2. Monitor the five blogs I've been monitoring on a regular basis.

3. Complete as much of the Harmony of the gospels as I can. This will include:
- All NIV footnotes entered
- Formatting for reading completed
- Introduction written and typed
- Passage notes cleaned up and typed for a few key passages
- Appendixes identified, and one written

4. Market "Mom's Letter" to someone; includes marketing research

5. Attend one critique group session; present a Documenting America column

6. More fully capture, for future development, a couple of Bible study ideas that have recently flittered through my mind and managed to make their way on to a capture list.

7. As time allows, work on my essay on the Resurrection.

No comments: