Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Goals

The 5th is a little late to be setting goals for the month, but this is the first chance I've had.

1. Complete and submit the article to Internet Genealogy. I'm well along with it right now, and I don't see this as a problem.

2. Find 3 to 5 more places to submit "Mom's Letter". The research is done; I just have to make copies and stuff envelopes.

3. Blog 12 to 14 times.

4. Work on one appendix and one chapter note of the Harmony of the gospels.

5. Write one chapter in In Front of Fifty Thousand Screaming People.

6. Complete preparation for my two lesson Bible study, Good King, Bad King. It looks now that I won't be teaching it in May, or any time soon. But I've done the research and development, and would like to have it ready on the shelf for some time in the future when I do teach it.

7. Write some closing notes to the Life on a Yo Yo Bible study, perhaps even some promotional items to make it a potentially publishable work, and decide what to do with it.

No comments: