Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's been an even more turbulent week

More than a week has passed since I last gave the "weekly report". Sorry for my absence. Many of the days during this time were chock full of what I can only describe as turbulence. Much of that was at work, but some was personal, especially yesterday. I can't say anything publicly. The immediate crisis has passed, but a long term crisis looms.

But, each cloud has a silver lining, right? The good news is that all the stress has about taken away my appetite. I've reduced to the lowest weight I've been at for two or three years.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find time to get back to the Wesley letter of recent posts, then to a Carlyle letter I began research on three weeks ago.

We can hope.

1 comment:

Richard said...

You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers for all the turbulence you've been experiencing...I hope that things smooth out relatively soon that you might enjoy the next stage in the flight. Blessings ~ RLS