Monday, March 1, 2010

March Goals

Okay, I'm doing this on the fly. I haven't thought much about it, since I've been so heavy with work related stuff the last two weeks.

1. Blog 12 or more times. This seems a comfortable pace. I'd like to bump this up to about 16 posts a month, but will wait to make that a goal.

2. Write and post 10 articles at Suite101.com. I think I can do this.

3. Write 1,000 words on In Front of Fifty Thousand Screaming People. Almost made it in February; might as well try it in March.

4. Work on a new Bible study, about the sacraments. I may have an outline somewhere. I'll be teaching it in about two months. Time to get to work.

5. Make three freelance submissions. This is pretty minimal, but I'm working a lot on work stuff still, and will be making a presentation on the 31st and two or three brown bags during the week. I find the time needed to research freelance markets and actually make the submittals tedious, and for some reason if I'm heavy into work stuff, including taking stuff home, I can't concentrate on freelance. Of course, a couple of the work things I'm working on could make good freelance articles about engineering. Hmmm.

6. Read 40 pages in writer helps, not including blogs. That's forty solid pages, books or magazines (not including ads).

That's it for now. As I said this is on the fly and off the cuff, little thought.

No comments: