Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Goals

After a successful June, when most of my goals were met, I'm going to be fairly aggressive in setting my July writing goals.

1. Blog at least 12 times.

2. Post 15 articles at Suite101.com.

3. Research, prepare, and submit 2 other freelance queries.

4. Complete one set of passage notes for my Harmony of the Gospels.

5. Complete the first two lessons in Good King, Bad King (already started and maybe half-way done) and outline the full series.

6. For Life on a Yo Yo: Write a "sell sheet" for the Bible study; complete the first four lessons in publishable form.

7. Complete the new chapter of In Front of Fifty Thousand Screaming People that I got half-way done in June. It would be nice to both complete that and start another chapter, but I'm not making that a goal, not with everything else I have going on. Plus, I'm a freelancer not, not a novelist.

No comments: