Friday, January 29, 2010

Into the Storm, and Hopefully Through

Well, I'm the last person in the office today, at least on this side. I think the Big Cheese is still here on the other side, but is fixin' to leave. I have completed everything I wanted to do today. The four business items and four personal items on my To Do List are crossed out. Time to head out.

Not home though. I'll go once again to my mother-in-law's place, for at least one night and possibly two. Since she does not have a computer, I will be AWOC for a couple of days. No posting possible.

It has snowed without ceasing since I got here at 7:20 AM. I think 3 to 4 inches, though I'll know for sure when I exit the building. If any of my snow driving skills learned in my Rhode Island boyhood, and expanded by some years in Kansas City are still active, I should be out of the storm in thirty to forty-five minutes. I have a couple of writing pads and a thousand ideas. And no place to go. Perhaps I'll get a little bit done this weekend.

No comments: