Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Goals

I think I'm feeling a little better today. I've had two days of antibiotics, on the third day of breathing treatments and the strong cough syrup. I'm still coughing, perhaps not as much and not as deeply, and my voice is a little closer to normal. I just washed accumulated dishes, so after sleeping most of the morning away, I'm ready for a couple of hours at the computer.

The 7th is kind of late for January goals, but this is the first time I've felt like typing them. Wrote them in my journal on the 4th.

1. Blog 12 times.

2. Write and publish 8 articles at Suite101.com.

3. Make at least one freelance submission.

4. Write 1000 words in In Front of Fifty Thousand Screaming People.

5. Begin work with Demand Studios articles.

I should probably have more goals than that, but in my reduced capacity I'll feel good about getting that much done. Last night, while watching the football game on mute, I put together notes for a Bible study I want to write. I looked in the usual places, and didn't find it. I'd like to get some of it typed today.

No comments: