Monday, February 14, 2011

My e-Short Story is for Sale on Amazon

Yes, it's finally up. Here's the screen shot. See the third listing.



Saturday I created the e-"book". That took more steps than I expected, but with the on-line helps from Kindle, it went well. Yesterday I uploaded it. At that point Amazon said it was going through an approval process, which I guess is to make sure it isn't an objectionable product, and that would take 24 hours. At 5 PM today Amazon said it was approved, and that it would be available for sale within 24 hours. It was up in less than 4.


Now it's time to get a little buzz going, as I said. First I think I'll head over to Suite101.com. When the good writers there assessed two covers, several expressed interest in reading it. Maybe I'll be able to get a couple of sales. Then maybe I'll go to Facebook and make an announcement on my wall. Perhaps a few friends will buy it there. The, I might make my first appearance on the Kindle forums, and see what I can drum up there.


As I said the other day, it's a new era.


Gotta go write.


No comments: