Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Still Tired

Today was an emotionally draining day. The contractors won't show up for work either at a decent hour or at all, and the church parking lot remains a patchwork of asphalt strips and gravel base course that now needs to be re-graded and re-rolled. The City shut down our house demolition project for lack of a $50 tax--I mean permit. We had our State permit, but I didn't know a city permit was needed as well.

Those two things threw me for a loop, even as I got back on one of my three flood studies and found out it may not be as bad as I thought it was. Perhaps less work, although I will have to have a CADD technician help me with the mapping. How nice it would be to know AutoCAD.

So I'm still not able to write much, here or anywhere. Be patient with me, and I'll be back.

Although, the dream has taken several steps closer to the graveyard.

No comments: